Brendan's friend Molly came over the other day. She usually scares him (to tears) with her strong sounds and aggressiveness; but he's warming up to her. At one point he wanted her to chase him playing the "I'm-gonna-get-you" game but she thought he was being anti-social by crawling away and then looking back with a silly grin on his face.
Wednesday, September 17
Playmates
Brendan's friend Molly came over the other day. She usually scares him (to tears) with her strong sounds and aggressiveness; but he's warming up to her. At one point he wanted her to chase him playing the "I'm-gonna-get-you" game but she thought he was being anti-social by crawling away and then looking back with a silly grin on his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you! They are so cute together and one day Molly will learn to play in ways other than, "ooo I want what you have."
Post a Comment