Tuesday, May 20

Garden Update


The spinach is happy.


So are the beans.


The cilantro is comin' along.


And the chives are being used for our neighbors cat litter box.
Yummy!

I'm thinking I'll spray my perfume on a rock nearby the chives to make the cat stay away. Can anyone think of a reason I shouldn't do this? Though, I'm worried the wonderful smell of Green Tea Perfume will attract all the neighborhood critters. What do you think?\

And this is where my sunflowers will be (unless the cat gets involved).

4 comments:

Kate said...

Come by my store and get a free bag of coffee grounds to sprinkle around. I've heard it helps keep the cats out.

T. Basselin said...

Perhaps this is because i'm from the south and you're from california, but I'm pretty sure a bb gun works better than purrrfume.

Matt W. said...

I would agree, except that it is our very nice neighbors' cat who helped us till our garden soil.

T. Basselin said...

Well, yeah.

If it were an unknown cat, you'd use ten pumps. Since it is the neighbors, you use one or two, 4 tops.