Sunday, February 25

Weddings, Tattoos, and Hair (of course)


I have been blessed with some really amazing friends over the years and last night I took the late train to New York to visit one of them - my gurl Abby. (That's a picture of her and her madre.) Isn't she gorgeous?

Abby and her man Nick are getting married in Los Angeles this June and I get to stand next to them and witness them make public commitments to each other. I'm one excited bridesmaid! She dangerously let us pick out the style and color of our dress. So, we picked black, of course. Seriously. I am actually looking forward to wearing this sexy piece of fabric (more than once, I might add).

I just realized that I've worked most weddings... doing hair, of course. And as much as I enjoy doing this I must admit, I'm looking forward having MY hair done for such a formal occasion (instead of pulling it back in a pony-tail like I usually do).

Now if I can only figure out how to hide that massive tattoo on my back... I think I'm gonna have to wear it proud and strong, you know? Make a statement - "I meant to do that!"


Jen's Wedding

Alicia's Wedding

Regina's Wedding

After Regina's Wedding

I never got picks of Paula or Sonja's Wedding.

You'll have to wait until June to see Abby's Wedding pics. I might even show you what a tattoo looks like in a formal gown. We'll see.


No comments: