
I don't usually approve of taking digital pics of film photos...
but, in this case, I let it slide.
but, in this case, I let it slide.
"Miss B," as I've affectionately named Molly, is proving her bilingual-ness more every day. She is (slowly) developing language skills as I speak English to her and her other nanny speaks Spanish to her all day. Miss B's lucky I understand Span-glish or else she'd never get water when she says "more agua". Actually, she's also learning a few Hebrew words from her Jewish family on the side. Would that make her tri-lingual?
Anyway, this post isn't really about Miss B's lingual skills. Instead, this is a sad announcement that Molly and I won't be seeing much of each other anymore. My big fancy teaching job on campus has me working in the library on weekends (not just weekdays) instead of hanging out with one of the sweetest little friends I've ever met.

Yo no quiero to leave you, Molly. Pero necesito a.
Read previous posts about Molly:
(I just realized there are surprisingly few Molly posts. I think that's because her dad - Andy Breckman - is more entertaining than she is. But I've never posted about him... so... I don't know what's up with the Breckman post shortage. ??)
Meeting Molly
Our First Goodbye
Anyway, this post isn't really about Miss B's lingual skills. Instead, this is a sad announcement that Molly and I won't be seeing much of each other anymore. My big fancy teaching job on campus has me working in the library on weekends (not just weekdays) instead of hanging out with one of the sweetest little friends I've ever met.

Yo no quiero to leave you, Molly. Pero necesito a.Read previous posts about Molly:
(I just realized there are surprisingly few Molly posts. I think that's because her dad - Andy Breckman - is more entertaining than she is. But I've never posted about him... so... I don't know what's up with the Breckman post shortage. ??)
Meeting Molly
Our First Goodbye
2 comments:
She is so adorable! And I love the page on her dad. He's got loads of great projects on his resume. She'll probably grow up to be a famous movie star and you can say "I remember when..."
I don't think she should ever grow up. She is absolutely perfect - as is. :)
Post a Comment