Saturday, August 26

New Heights of Obsession

I'm taking my photo obsession to new heights. I am currently collecting "organic" photos of my friends and family.

This is an official call for photos. Friends and family please email me the most organic photo of yourself (decent ones, of course... none of that laying around the house naked stuff). By "organic" I mean raw, uncensored emotion. The rare photo that captures the essence of who you are (or at least, one of your personalities).

Here's one of mine, for example:

And here's a most excellent one of my friend John:


(John you're exempt from this call for photos, by the way.)

If you're wondering to yourself, "Am I one of grace's friends or family?" here's the test - do you have my email address? If you do then you are. If you don't then I fear you are a voyeuristic onlooker into someone else's life (which is fine as long as you don't stalk people, I guess).

Your picture doesn't have to be all smiley... in fact, I'd prefer it if it wasn't. Unless, of course, you are a smiley kind of person.

Okay now, get on it!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Disclaimer: For all of my non-official blog reading friends (people without my email address) I do love and crave your (non-stalking) attention. Having my email address is not all it's cracked up to be anyway.

Really. Just ask John.

If you would like to participate, upload a (decent) photo of yourself and post the link in these here comments.

*all rights reserved, photo subject to random copying by unknown people surfing the web.

Grace said...

And Graham, I've already hijacked that photo of you and Dora from your website. Do you see what people can do once you put yourself out there like that?

It's frightening!

Grahama said...

My worst fears have been realized. Stop stalking me. I can see you watching my house with google earth.

Anonymous said...

I have a more organic photo of myself and I want to post it. I'll need Katie's help to upload it though. Stay tuned for super organic John.

Anonymous said...

"Stay tuned for super organic John."

Um.

You're not gonna be naked or anything, are you?

Cause I am NOT ok with that.