News Flash: You may have noticed Live From New Jersey’s new look? This makeover is in celebration of its ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Hurray! “!Viva la LFNJ!” (Say that a few times fast!)In related news, another recent makeover: my left hand. Matt and I bought new wedding bands to celebrate our 10-year anniversary (which isn’t until January but you’ll probably hear more about it even though it's still one billion degrees outside).
My face. Another thing that got made over. My eyes have finally gotten tired of reading 24 hours a day, seven days a week and even though I still have 20/20 vision I’m now a girl-with-glasses (at night anyway). “Stigmatism” – Shenanigans! You’ve heard it said, “you wouldn’t hit a girl with glasses, so I figure I’m super-safe. I’ll wear them when I walk down dark streets alone at night.
In other non-related news: We just remembered that we have a swimming pool. Matt and I have been diving in every day for weeks! Ah, nothing like a good summer swim.
This just in: A brain storm is expected to roll in any day now - I may have something meaningful to say soon. The Depps of hair contemplation are speedily coming to an end as the new semester threatens to take shape.
Stay tuned.
3 comments:
When you say "LFNJ" a few times fast it sounds like "elephant Jay". Hmm... every one-year old needs a good nickname, no?
1.) I like Elephant Jay.
2.) I think you probably look smoking hot with glasses.
3.) Me likey the makeover. Might I suggest a random flickr photo strip thingy?
4.) That is all.
I like the flickr photo strip idea... already tried to find it but couldn't... will try again!
Elephant Jay is still under construction, peeps.
Post a Comment