
Here's what's going on:
- Have enjoyed my travels to see family and friends
- Increasingly interested in sleeping in my own bed/loft
- Currently in (beloved) Portland, Oregon with (beloved) friends (never want to leave)
- Happily typing from cute bookstore/ coffee shop
- Will drive across the country (once again) starting Saturday
- Will resume life in (humid hot) New Jersey to prepare for new academic year
- Hoping to get a job in the ESL office on campus when I return
11 comments:
You come to town and dont even call! It's no excse that you dont have our number. Ever hear of telepathy
Enjoy the dry heat here before you get to drink your air.
let us know if you have time to grab some coffee (iced) or stop by and check out out rad domicile.
shorn13@gmail.com
Have fun on the drive back!! We look forward to seeing you on the east coast soon :) We need our fresh breath of west coast air!!
Sabrina
*sigh* a roadtrip!
Oeste a este en los estados unidos.
Adios, Graham y Euro. Y hola Sib.
I'm learning how to read Spanish. Just wish I could speak and write in it.
Yo bebo jugo del gato.
Su madre esta muy baracho y donde esta mis llaves?!
Donde es la biblioteca?
LOL. I love it.
no seriously, shes got my keys. can you talk to her?
Graham... I know you'll be jealous to know that I'm typing from Basselin's keyboard in Chicago. :) Next time we're in Portland I'll type from yours. Promise.
oops... i didn't realize I was logged in under T's user name... that was my comment above.
I am so jealous! Especially because you get to impersonate Tim!
Must be a dream come true ;)
congrats on making it to the north coast already. y'all are speedy.
And you're welcome here any time!
Post a Comment