
I've finally started seeing a doctor for my neck and back issues. After spending most of last month sleeping on the couch (so I wouldn't keep Matt awake all night tossing and turning) I've decided to fork out the money for some professional chiropractic attention.
By the time I made it into the doctor (3 years after the whiplash injury) he said to me, "I can't believe you've been walking around like this". Apparently, my right leg is shorter than my left because of the four places in my back and neck that are out of alignment.

Today was my second appointment of the week. Dr. Marcello wants to see me 3 times a week for a while and then twice a week and eventually once a week until my back and neck start behaving themselves. (If Dr. Marcello looked anything like Marcello from the movie Under the Tuscan Sun, I'd want to see him seven times a week.)

But I have to tell you, even after 2 visits I feel like a new person... except for all the muscles that have been supporting my injured posture. They're all complaining.
3 comments:
Good Girl Grace! It'll be worth it! Jerry's neck is always getting out too. Must be all the wild climbing and summersaults. Love Ya, Mel-mel.
Yay! I'm glad you figured out how to comment sis. Mom and Dad claim they can't figure it out even though they've done it before... hmm... very suspicious! Well, I guess it is tax season and they run an accounting firm. I guess that's a good enough reason for not giving me their undivided attention.
hee hee
Good idea! I've recently thought aout finding my own "Dr. Marcello"... too many kinks and cracks in my neck :(
Post a Comment