Sunday, February 12

Blizzards and Messages From Mom

Last night I got the following phone message from my Mom:

"Hello, you little darling. I hear you're getting a blizzard of about 14-17 inches of snow. Don't forget to bring your fleece-stuff when you go outside. Bye. And, bring some candles and matches, too. Love you. Water... crackers!!" (click)

When I woke up this morning this is what I found outside!

Look Ma', no crackers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace!

Thanks for the fun photos of your winter wonderland. I wish it snowed in Chico. Ha!

I am writing toyou to say thanks again for your amazing writings!!! You are just so profound, extremely interesting, insightful AND funny. Please consider being an author and write a book. You could even start with the collection of your blog scriptures. I know they'd be a best seller.

Just thought I'd encourage you on this and remind you again how much I truly love your gift for writing.

Enjoy the snow and say hello to your snow bunny.

Love and miss you guys.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow for one night. Always remember where you parked your car or you may never find it. Or use your car alarm to find it. Life is okay here. I think I have just recovered from a two week cold, but I may have given it to European. Keep up the photo logs. Take care. D

Grace said...

Hey D, as much fun as it is to wake up to the snow I think in about 2 days I'll wish I were overlooking the Pacific ocean like you two are. (and thanks for the reminder about our car... we don't have an alarm so we may have to do some digging around.)

And Kim, Thank you so much for your generous words! Your encouragement means a lot to me and yours does too Katie. I miss my girls!!! ('women', of course.)

Fuse said...

NEAT. I miss seasons. It's too damned hot here for winter.

Grahama said...

Frickin gorgeous,
You should make an igloo.
Igloo is fun to say.
Igloo, igloo iGloO!

Grace said...

iigloooo.... that is fun.