Thursday, January 26

Things To Do Before Tomorrow:

  1. Check mail
  2. Pay bills
  3. Download photos of Heath Ledger
  4. Read some more Karl Marx
  5. Read opinions about Karl Marx
  6. Meet with cruel professor and beg for mercy for not understanding opinions about Karl Marx
  7. Buy some icecream
  8. Eat all of it
  9. End misogyny
  10. Organize Heath Ledger photos and mail to girl friends
After re-reading my list I realized that it's about as random as I would imagine the president's being:
8:00 Golf with Dick
9:00 “
10:00 “
11:00 Pick a fight with the middle-east
12:00 Call the ranch – check on horses
Lunch: with CEO of Shell and Texico
1:00 Organize a coup in some Latin American country
2:00 Take a siesta
3:00 Live (scripted) interview with troops
4:00 Photo op’ on aircraft carrier
5:00 Call it a day

(By the way, you must read this hilarious post by my friend "European". Click HERE.)

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I know this is vain, but I love to click on this link to my post to skim it and laugh at my own jokes. ;)

Grace said...

I am so with you girlfriend! Sometimes I reread my blog just to reassure myself that I do, in fact, exist. (And to avoid doing what I need to do.)

Blogging offers new venues for compulsiveness, yes?