Saturday, January 21

Big Bastard Baby

I feel like I’m about to give birth to something HUGE, something long over-due. I’m in my 9th trimester – yes, I said “trimester” not month.

This is a legitimate child, a baby I meant to conceive but DAMN… it is LONG over-due.

I’m not sure what to name it. Maybe something long - like the time it has taken to nourish it in my womb.

I was thinking something like “Woman Turned Feminist And Almost Came Full Circle But Couldn’t Because She Found That There Are Still Bastards To Contend With”. (I’m not sure whether I want to fight the bastards or whore myself out to them.)

It’s so confusing.

Maybe once I give birth... once I get my body back, I’ll be able to think clearly again.

(Give my body back, bastards.)

This may be a messy delivery but I have a feeling the child will take after her mother… she’ll be spectacular.

That’s right folks… I said “Spectacular”!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mind along with your humility are as mind blowing as that picture of the baby. Twisted and scary.

Grace said...

You know what I like about your comments?
They start with "hairy cleavage said"...

It's like the game "Simon Says", except in this case, no one knows what to do!

Grace said...

thank you for that appropriate poem stella and the diaper comment. I know just who to throw it at.