Friday, September 23

SCANDALOUS!!


You just never know how many people read your blog until you misbehave and say something scandalous! My recent post titled “God Got a Sex Change” seemed quite prosaic to all of you (my faithful audience) but it was recently hosted on a friend’s blog and it got a very different reaction. Within 24 hours it had 19 comments … (okay, 5 of those were mine – 3 of which I was saying, “So I can’t spell!”). Now why didn’t all of you get so combustive over that post? Maybe I don’t have friends that so deeply fear my interest in God’s maternal abilities.

But, anyway, the larger point here is that these comments are wildly entertaining for those of you who would like to hear the “religious right” and the “religious left” rhetorically bitch-slap each other about God’s gender (or something like that). I’m sure you will either laugh or cry yourself to sleep, unless you don’t give a crap about Christian theology, in which case you may NOT want to click on the link below!

ItsOnTap.blogspot.com

*(The photo above is only there because I couldn't bare to see my previous post get moved down so fast, especially for this! I guess all good things must come to an end. ;)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Grace, I love you. You're smart and fun and wild. Thanks for being truly you.

Sonja said...

yup
i'm scandalized...

Sometimes I get the feeling that God must be amused about all of our attempts to define him/her, and certain kinds of discussions to that end.