I think it is appropriate to mention that even though my blog's name suggests that Matt and I have already started our adventures in NJ, the fact is that we are still in Pasadena. We are finishing up work, packing, and saying "goodbye" to friends (even though I prefer to say "see you later... just not so often").
People keep telling me "You'll make new friends!" and "Who can resist your magnetic personality?" and other such impressive statements. I don't argue those facts ;) but the reality is I don't want new friends... I like the ones I have. Now, if healthy and attractive individuals are magnetically attracted to me in the future then how could I resist but I still like the friends I have.
This is a shout out to all my friends: Don't leave me now... I'm only going to get more magnetic.
Tuesday, August 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment